Introduction to K-PEG > Patent Evaluation and Grading System
- Introduction to K-PEG Patent Evaluation and Grading System
- The K-PEG Patent Evaluation and Grading System is designed to improve the objective evaluation service regarding the patents registered in Korea and the U.S. that are being maintained at the time of evaluation.
- The K-PEG system, the first independent, evaluation model developed by KIPI in Korea, evaluates our customers’ intangible asset and supports smart management strategies.
- The system draws evaluation items regarding patent maintenance rate by applying data mining technique and assigns patent survival index (PSI) and evaluation grades by calculating statistical probability values regarding patent survival rate.
- The system is designed to support the patent management of corporations, and to select outstanding patents through qualitative evaluation and expand the use of patent art.